Sony Ericsson W610i Music phone review INDIA
Slim, but ugly, with a keypad that makes you nauseous; Great sound quality and reproduction; One of the easiest phone-to-PC syncs around; Great quality earphones and the stereo speakers provided with the phone are brilliant; Great set of applications for music, such as Music mate which teaches you how to play the guitar; User-friendly and beautiful operating system, although it’s a little sluggish.
Keys too close and inconvenient for messaging; Camera is nowhere near the Cybershot series, giving bad reproduction, especially in low-light areas, although the panorama mode is quite cool; Gives low battery warnings at odd intervals, only to last through the rest of the day with ease: Quite harassing at times; Boring games.
- DISPLAY: 256K colors, 176×220 pixels, 1.96 inches
- PHONEBOOK: 1000×20 fields, Photocall
- MEMORY: 64MB internal, Memory Stick Micro expandable slot
- CONNECTIVITY: GPRS, EDGE, No 3G; Bluetooth 2 with A2DP, Infrared, USB 2
- CAMERA: 2-megapixel, Flash,VGA video
- FM RADIO: Yes
- PRICE: Rs 14,995; includes a 512MB memory card, earplugs, portable speakers