A little video for everyone.
It’s the small iPod with one very big idea: Video. Now the world’s most popular music player lets you enjoy TV shows, movies, video podcasts, and more. The larger, brighter display means amazing picture quality. In five eye-catching colors, iPod nano is stunning all around. And with 4GB and 8GB models starting at just $149, little speaks volumes.
Watch up to 5 hours of TV shows, music videos, movies, and podcasts.
iPod nano sports a larger, 320-by-240-resolution display that’s 65 percent brighter than before.
Browse your music by album artwork with Cover Flow. View everything on your iPod nano in a whole new way.
In anodized aluminum and polished stainless steel, iPod nano is now 6.5 mm thin and even more beautiful.
Size and weight
- Height: 2.75 inches (69.8 mm)
- Width: 2.06 inches (52.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.26 inch (6.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.74 ounces (49.2 grams)
In the box
- iPod nano
- USB 2.0 cable
- Dock adapter
- Quick Start guide
- 4GB or 8GB flash drive1
- Holds up to 1,000 or 2,000 songs in 128-Kbps AAC format2
- Holds up to 3,500 or 7,000 iPod-viewable photos3
- Holds up to 4 hours (4GB) or up to 8 hours (8GB) of video4
- Stores data via USB flash drive